Beautifully designed Lavender & Neem Oil Scented Drawer Liners from The Master Herbalist.
The design is an elegant Geometric Print in SOFT GREY pattern. Each fragrant drawer liner is then gently scented with a Lavender & Neem Oil fragrance. Ideal for keeping your drawer and cupboards smelling fresh and looking colourful. Perfect for all drawers, cupboards and any shelf in need of some colour and freshening scent.
We ship these Drawer Liners Rolled and they can then be cut down to size or doubled up depending on your needs.
- ROLLED Gift Box of 5 x LAVENDER & NEEM OIL Premium Scented Drawer Liners in an elegant SOFT GREY Geometric Print. Also available in: FRESH LINEN (Dusk Blue) and NEROLI & BERGAMOT (Helebore Pink)
- Our LAVENDER & NEEM OIL fragrance is a unique formulation from THE MASTER HERBALIST, combining two natural moth repellents. Using certified pure Lavender Essential Oil, the result is a predominantly lavender scent with slight nutty and citrusy notes from the Neem Oil. Together it creates a much more pleasant fragrance than chemical moth balls.
- 5 SCENTED SHEETS: Largest drawer liners available by any manufacturer: 60 x 42cm (23.6" x 16.5") can be cut and folded to fit all drawers or doubled up. Perfect pattern repeat means draw liner sheets can be overlaid for larger draws and shelves. NON-ADHESIVE backing - if needed they can be fixed in place with tape or tack.
- LONG LASTING NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Our fragrances are MADE IN BRITAIN to the highest standards. Allergen free, they are formulations designed to last whilst imparting a gentle fragrance over time. PERFUME will be strong on opening but relax in the first few hours. We recommend you unpack and leave for an hour or so for the fragrance to soften.
- 100% NATURAL ANTI-MOTH: NEEM OIL is a natural moth repellent used around the world. Achieve the same effect as Moth Balls without the unpleasant smell. Perfect for keeping drawers pretty, moths at bay and clothes fresh with a gentle long lasting scent.
Are your drawer liners adhesive / sticky backed?
No. They are not. They are plain paper, the wipe clean are sealed on the top with a gloss varnish and the scented are unsealed paper.
How do I fix down your drawer liners?
Depending on the size of your drawer and how abrasive the bottom surface is you may find you do not need to fix down the liners, especially if they are a snug fit. In the instance that you do, we suggest a small loop of sticky tape, double sided tape or thin photo tabs. We suggest you don't use blu tack as the oil can seep through the paper and stain it.
How to I fit your drawer liners in my drawers?
If the drawer liners are too large for the drawer, our preferred method is to fold the liners, which tends to guarantee a straightener cleaner edge than using scissors. Don't run your nails along the edge to make a tight fold as you will get a ruffle in the paper.
If you have a paper guillotine then that is perfect and you would get the best results, but we just fold them and it works well.
If the liners need doubling up, they are a perfect pattern repeat so you can overlay them and create a nice seam which is hard to spot.
What size are your drawer liners?
They are 60cm x 42cm or 23.6" x 16.5".
Why are your drawer liners the size they are?
The drawer liners size is limited by the machinery used to both print and scent the items. We have then designed them to be more economical to ship.
Do you do a continuous roll of your drawer liners?
No. This is not possible due to the weight of the paper and the manufacturing process.
What is in your Wardrobe Fresheners?
Our Wardrobe Fresheners are main using the same scented paper as our drawer liner stock. Inside each is a scented vermiculite pouch that is compostable / biodegradable. They have a cardboard hanger. The paper content can be recycled and the Vermiculite can be used in the garden or put in the black bin.
What is in your Fragrances?
Our fragrances are naturally derived but not 100% natural, as they need help to ensure the fragrance retains it's scent, adheres to the paper and doesn't discolour over time.
Our fragrances are made by our specialist perfumier and all products comply with the EU 7th Amendment on allergens, meaning they are certified that they do not contain any of the top 25 listed allergens associated with fragranced products. Do email us at email@example.com if you have any particular concerns.
Are you a part of the The Master Herbalist?
Yes the Simply Drawer Liners website is owned and run by The Master Herbalist and our prices are the same as on The Master Herbalist website.
Any other question don't hesitate to ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org